dimanche 2 octobre 2011

sailing boat trip

Tcha ihop !
I hope everybody is fine but I’m sure you are!
So what’s new for me…? This week I chose to stop Latin. Why? Because I never studied Latin before (contrary to people in my class) and to start studying Latin in Swedish it’s just impossible and useless… So now I have free time to work on my Swedish.

Yesterday was a special day; I went on a sailing boat trip. As the winter will come “soon”, we had to drive the family sailing boat from the summer house to Stockholm!  This trip took 10 hours! We leaved the summer house around 8 and arrived around 18. We were 4 on the boat: my host father, one of his friends with his son and me. The first part of this trip is on the sea water, but when we arrived around Stockholm we had to cross a lock in order to go to the lack water! Ten hours is quite a long time, but when we arrived at Stockholm, it was the sunset and we had a wonderful landscape with amazing colors…
Otherwise, I will try to create today this special mail address for my blog!
Have a nice Sunday!

 
 

 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire