dimanche 18 septembre 2011

J+39

Tcha alla!

I hope you are fine, for me everything is still fantastic, amazing, perfect, it's just like dream! My English level become better and better, now I dream in english, I understand english musics, english TV channels, nearly everything! Concerning my Swedish, it is also better and better. I can't yet have real conversations but I can express myself and I have more and more vocabulary.
This week we had a class photo, so here you can see my class: SSP10

Otherwise, I started rugby this week. My team is one of the two teams in Stockholm: Hamabi. The swedish rugby is not so bad, it's is not an excellent level but they play well and they have an impeccable team spirit! So I have been directly well integrated in the team.

Here the automn colours start to arrive and one thing wich is very nice in Sweden is the sky! Every evening you can see wonderful sunset with plenty of differents colours: Flashy pink, red, orange, yellow, blue... And every evening it is really really beautiful.


2 commentaires:

  1. hey !
    let's go to speak english now! (for me!)
    we are very glad to have news about you.
    sweden is very beautiful !! you are very lucky and i'm envious . there a lot of girls in your class and, there are blond too !!!
    I hope my english is good !!
    ps:if you can writte a com, we will be happy! <3
    bye
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ramènes moi une de ces belles blondes veux-tu ?

    RépondreSupprimer