samedi 23 juillet 2011

Stockholm... here I come!

Hi everybody,
I am writing to you from the Alpes (French mountains) where, yesterday, I learned the place where I will live in a few month. Yes, I HAVE MY FAMILY!!! So in exactly 18 days I will be the new inhabitant of Stockholm! Pia and Lars will be my host parents. They have two children: John who is 16 and who will spend one year in another country with YFU, like me; and they have a little daughter, Inez, who is 10. So I will live in the center of Stockholm! I am so happy to know my family because I was one of the last student without his family less than three weeks before the departure. I am so excited by the fact of leaving in Stockholm, but I hope to visit the north of Sweden and all the parts of Sweden. I am so impatient to live this fantastic experience!  
See you before the departure

4 commentaires:

  1. Clémou! Mon premier commentaire sur ton blog :p je suis vraiment contente que tu ais enfin ta famille, en plus Stockholm cst génial! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Clément a enfin sa famille!! oui!! je suis contente pour toi, Stockholm, c'est vraiment génial. En attendant, il reste 17 jours avant le grand départ, profite bien de tes derniers jours en France, on se voit bientôt ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Moi je n'ai qu'une chose à dire : härligt! Et puis tu auras quand même l'occasion d'aller dans le nord de la Suède, ne t'inquiète pas! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Coucou je suis contente que tu ai enfin ta famille moi j'attends toujours la mienne avec impatience… Stockholm est une très belle ville tu as de la chance Alors profite bien de ton année et à bientôt comme volontaire à YFU France j’espère !
    Capucine

    RépondreSupprimer