samedi 18 juin 2011

A swedish year

Hi everybody!
This is a small presentation for those who do not speak french. So my name is Clément, I'm 17 and I just finished my last school year. Next year I will spend my year in Sweden in a host familly in order to improve my English and to learn Swedish! I will be in a Swedish school and I can't come back in France during the year. So I chose to spend a year in a Scandinavian country for differents reasons... First I have always been attracted to Northern countries, I love snow, I like cold weather, Secondly this year is a unique occasion to discover a country that few people know! So... why not in Sweden?!
I don't know yet my host family and the exactly place where I will spend my Swedish year, but I'm really exited to the idea of this scandinavian year! And in exactly 53 days, i would be the new inhabitant of sweden!
I hop to give you news soon about my host family!


Hej då!

2 commentaires:

  1. Sympa ton blog Clément, j'espère que tu recevras bientôt des nouvelles de ta famille. En attendant, on se voit le 10 Août :-)
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer