dimanche 13 mai 2012

Welcome!


Hejsan,

me and my girlfriend
I’m sorry I didn’t have a lot of time to write this week because of the National Exams (The Swedish “equivalent” for the French BAC). So today I’ll talk about the recent visits that I received from France.



The first one was three weeks ago and it was my girlfriend from France who came for the first time. I know that it can seem totally crazy to have been together for 8 months without meeting but… we did it! I was a little stress and anxious before the weekend because I really didn’t know how it could be after 8 months but finally it was nearly like if we hadn’t see each other since the day before. We weren’t stranger to each other and it was really nice. It was really short, only 2 days to visit Stockholm and furthermore we had only rain and snow. Anyway the principal was to be here together!



The second visit came one week after the second one, and it was from my family. Victor, Segolène, Marine, Camille, Mum and Dad came for 5 days in Stockholm where they rented an apartment. Here again I had the same feeling as one week before with Marie: it was nearly exactly before I left. It’s actually a hard feeing to describe but let’s say that: before meeting everybody I expected a big change or whatever in everybody’s behavior and physical appearance.  But finally it was still (which is really good) the family and the girlfriend that I knew before. Of course everybody has been growing up a bit but we weren’t stranger. Anyway, I’m digressing from the original subject. When my family came the weather was much better than the past days. It was sunny every day and the temperature was around 15 degrees. The week also happened really fast, we had been visiting Stockholm together ans just enjoying that time.



Now everybody is back in France, I was so happy to receive those two visits; we had such a great time. Now the end of this year is approaching, in 7 weeks I won’t be any more in Sweden but in Berlin for 3 days with 450 other European exchange students, celebrating my year before my come back in France. The school is soon over too, I will just enjoy those last weeks with all my friends, Swedish and exchange students, and then… lets the life continue! I start to feel slowly this strange feeling divided between the excitation of coming back and this small sadness that this exceptional year is soon over. But I know it’s the way it’s supposed to be and I still have a lot of adventures to leave here in Sweden and also in the following years!



I still have many things to write so I’ll have to do it soon.

See you.


me and my family

1 commentaire: