dimanche 6 mai 2012

Weekend in Copenhagen

weather in stockholm before leaving
Okay so let’s go back in the time, 3 weeks ago, Saturday 21st of April. My host grandmother received for her birthday, in November, a family weekend in Copenhagen. That’s the reason we went there.
The trip began Saturday morning with a heavy snow storm in Stockholm which delayed the flight of 2 hours.  Fortunately the weather was much better when we arrived in Denmark. After having drop the luggage at the hotel we met the family for lunch. We were 15: aunts, uncles, cousins, everybody.
The weekend happened really fast, it was only 24 hours here but it was really nice! We visited many museums, had some walks and “fika” (* see my first article in Sweden) in the city. We also spent the evening at Tivoli which the amusement park of Copenhagen, it's not a big one but it was actually really funny, we had some great time!

This weekend was small but I really enjoyed it, I discovered a new capital, I’ve been in a new country, I'd like to thanks my host family. However I still prefer Stockholm which is according to me more characteristic of “Scandinavian Cities”.
It’s not a big article but I’ll try to write more this week if I have enough time because I still have many things to write about.
Enjoy the pictures and see you soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire