dimanche 24 juin 2012

Flying around Stockholm...


Hej everybody!

I’m so sorry I haven’t written for a so long time but the time is running out so fast… I’m leaving Sweden in 5 days and my schedule is entirely full. Anyway I still have 4 or 5 articles to write so let’s start with the first one today and let’s go back in the time, 3 weeks ago!
For those of you who don’t know my dream, my passion and my project are to become a plane pilot, a civil pane pilot. Thanks to that my host family offered me for my birthday (in October) a flying lesson around Stockholm. Unfortunately every time we had an appointment to fly the weather was bad… And finally 3 weeks ago, a Tuesday evening at 8 o’clock an appointment was taken and the weather was perfect so I took the first flying lesson of my life.
The instructor was (and still is) a pilot for Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) the biggest company in Scandinavian countries. He was a real passionate and it was real pleasure to fly with him. After a theory part we took off from Bromma airport, the second airport of Stockholm. Contrary to Paris we were allowed to fly around the capital and the view was definitively awesome! We flew around Stockholm and the Archipelago of Stockholm and the pilot let me do absolutely everything! He was just explaining to me how to act and it was me who was flying the airplane, from the takeoff to the landing! It was definitively one of the most magic hours in my life!
After this experience I am 200% sure that I want to be a pilot and fly my entire life.
I would like to thanks my host family for this amazing gift; I will never forget that…

Despite the few time left I have in Sweden I will try to write all my articles as fast as possible.

See you soon, take care!
the airplane i flew with: a piper PA-28 Cherokee







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire