jeudi 23 février 2012

fast news

Hi there!

Here is luleå: the red point
I'm sorry for this time  without news but nothing really important happened! But don't worry the 2 next following months will be plenty of "special" events! Actually tomorrow morning I'll get up at 5 to take a plane to visit a friend in Luleå, a town in the real North of Sweden and i hope that i'll be lucky and that i'll have the opportunity to observe "Northern lights". The answer next wednesday!
Otherwise next Thursday I'll move to Finland with my Swedish rugby's team in order to play a "snow rugby tournament".
To finish, in the following weeks I'll visit Copenhagen with my host family and Roma with my class!

Now just a few weather report to say that the snow is leaving Stockholm a little bit more everyday and the temperature is kind of warmer, between minus 1 and plus 6 degrees. The days are also longer and longer with the sun from 7h30 in the morning to 17h-17h30 in the afternoon. It's just nice to have nice weather with more sun.

See you next week for a new article about my trip in Lapland.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire